Marijuana edibles are food items made with marijuana or marijuana oils which can be used as an alternative to smoking or vaporizing marijuana. Buy edibles online.
Are there different types of marijuana edibles?
Edibles come in many different liquid forms and food types, including: Brownies,Cookies, Candies, including animal or fruit-shaped gummies, suckers and chocolate, Drinks, Popcorn
Will ingesting marijuana affect me differently than smoking it?
Yes. Unlike smoking marijuana, where the effects can be felt almost immediately, effects from edibles can:
- Take from 30 minutes to two hours to take effect.
- Last longer than expected depending on the dose, last meal, and/or medications or alcohol used at the same time.Buy edibles online
Why do edible marijuana products seem stronger?
The amount of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana – can vary in marijuana edible products. This makes it harder to control how much THC is consumed. The amount of THC in homemade marijuana edibles can vary even more.
Recommended dosage for edibles?
- Definition of one edible dose is 10 milligrams (mg).
- Some edibles have more than one dose of THC, and may come with directions to only consume part of the product.
- Eating too much of an edible may produce unwanted health effects.
- The effects of marijuana use of any kind can vary from person to person, and each person may have a different tolerance level.
- Always read the dosing recommendations and know exactly how much THC is in the edible.Buy edibles online